Thursday, August 29, 2013

Remember how I mentioned laundry being a reason?

It's not just DOING laundry, it's FOLDING it that kills my time.  That and trying to make phone calls to Bank of America regarding my Deed in Lieu.  But I digress.

I found a few GREAT blogs/articles/bits-of-info that I did one of the following with:
- read fully
- read parts for later
- read none of it with the intent to read later

All of wish I will share here.  Paying it forward.

2k per day to 10 per day
The first of 3 blogs posts I found from Pretentious Title.  I loved this thought/planning process and will certainly be applying much of this to my own habits.

Plotting a Novel in 5 Steps
As I've said in every post to this blog thus far, I am at ground zero in terms of any sort of novel/story planning.  I'll read anything, and as this is also from the same blog, I'm sure I'll get a good deal from this post as well.

12 Days of Glory
Haven't read this one yet, but it looks like a bit of an example of Rachel's word count tracking method she explained in the 10k per day post.  I'm a visual person.  Score.

Unofficial NaNoWirMo Recourse Binder
Via the NaNoWirMo Forums I visit and stalk, one of the users there was awesome enough to compile a wealth of knowledge in once place.  Awesome!

Story Bibles
I hadn't heard of this term before until I saw it also discussed at the NaNoWirMo Forums.  It's got my curiosity.


Tomorrow is the Friday before a three-day weekend, and I could not be more excited.  Because I have time to get my lazy ass caught up, get organized, and get some serious planning and preparing for NaNoWirMo and more of my writing life.

And FOOTBALL!!!  Did I mention FOOTBALL?!?!  Just one more thing to distract me.  FOOTBALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment