Thursday, November 28, 2013

*emerges from a cave*

This just in:


I HAVE WON NANOWRIMO!





I need not excuse myself from ZERO POSTS in almost a month.... but this is clearly why.  And it was COMPLETELY WORTH IT.

I do intend on getting back to a regular blogging schedule once we fully roll into December.  For the remaining days of this month, I shall be sleeping, Christmas decorating (usual for Thanksgiving weekend), and catching up on a few things I've neglected while working on MY GOD DAMNED NOVEL I WROTE LIKE A BOSS.

Other than that, I do wish all of my few followers here a wonderful Thanksgiving (all 45 minutes that are left).  I am extremely thankful for all the love and support I have received from friends and family.  More details of this crazy journey next week.

I can now finally pass out into a food coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment